3 Racks of Lamb Chops
5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup olive oil.
2 tsp. of Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Parsley
2 Tbsp Oregano
Juice of 2 lemons
Juice of 1 lime (optional)
Salt and Pepper to Taste *The salt I use is Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Add olive oil, mustard, garlic, parsley, oregano, lemon juice, lime juice (optional) salt & pepper all together and stir to blend. Reserve about 1/3 of the marinade on the side. (We will use this later.)
2. Add lamb chops to your marinade and coat well. Cover and place in the fridge for minimum of two hours.
3. Return lamb chops to room temperature before cooking. *Make sure your gas is at a med-high heat when you are ready to grill and that your oven is turned on to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
4. Grill for about 6-8 mins per side.
5. Place lamb chops in new baking pan. Pour the remaining 1/3 marinade you saved onto the lamb chops. Cover well and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. (Make sure you cover tightly with foil so they stay juicy inside and don't get dry.) *I add my lemon wedges to the pan and bake with the lamb chops.